Thursday, February 16, 2012

HIA-LI Video Ambassador inspired by recent HIA-LI events that I filmed


Last week there was a HIA-LI event about public relations. I found it to be one of the most content packed seminars of the year. On February 15, 2012 the HIA-LI had an event regarding marketing. The next day (today) there was another event called the CEO roundtable. This combination 1-2-3 punch has inspired me to take this blog more seriously. As the Video Production company contracted by the HIA, in a way, I am the ambassador, rather the curator of the 2011 and 2012 HIA events Videos.

I am looking to provide inspiring sound bites and video clips moving forward. I will also be producing my own Video blog regarding these and other marketing related subjects. I hope you enjoy the Marketing insight.     

No comments:

Post a Comment